Copyright © 2014 Adarsh Montfort . All rights reserved . Design by Imbibe Tech.
Students can be withdrawn or removed from the school as under :-
- By giving one calendar month’s notice in writing. In the absence of such a notice, one month’s fee will be charged.
- By the school authorities on any one of the following grounds.
- Constantly weak in studies.
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behavior problem
- Over- Age in Class
- Non- payment of fees or chronic irregularity in payment.
- For withdrawal after April 30, fees for two months i.e. May and June will have to be paid. Those who leave in November will have to pay the fee for the month of December also.
Note : No students will bring mobile phone in the schools. Rs. 1000/- fine will be charged for the mobile phone.
The School is established to fulfill the following aims & objectives :-
- To impart quality education to children as per approved curriculum of irrespective of religion, caste, race and social status.
- To inculcate a sense of discipline, honesty, tolerance, self respect and national unity among the children.
- To provide infrastructure facilities and congenial environment for the overall development of the personality of a child to become a responsible citizen of tomorrow.
- To help the government in mitigating illiteracy and unemployment in the country.
- To establish a centre of excellence for children education in Karnal as per need of National Education Policy.